Join us on Saturday, June 17, 2017 from 3pm-6pm at the Sheraton Grand Phoenix in Downtown Phoenix for Sips & Sweets. In its second year,...
this event will feature the city's top bakers, Phoenix's most respected mixologists and more. Attendees will have the opportunity to sample sweets, sip on handcrafted cocktails, and shop in the Sips & Sweets vendor village showcasing unique and handcrafted food and gift items. This is an event you won’t want to miss!
20 of the city's top local pastry chefs, candy makers, and food artisans will be sampling their sweets. Participating chefs and confectioners include Tracy Dempsey of Tracy Dempsey Originals, Jeff Kraus of Crepe Bar, Cassie and Marlene Tolman of Pomegranate Café and many more.
10 of Phoenix's favorite local mixologists will also be featured at the event shaking up cocktails. Mixologists include Brandon Casey of The Ostrich, Liza Loewenhagen of The Vig, Matt Minsky of Hula's Modern Tiki, and more.
Purchase your tickets today! General admission tickets start at $25 and include entry into the event, unlimited sweets samples,...
10 samples of cocktails, beer and wine, and access to the handcrafted vendor village. VIP tickets start at $40 and include all of the general admission perks, plus one hour early entry into the event at 2 p.m. and a special gift bag. Please note that this is a 21+ event and you will need to show a government-issued ID for entry to the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet Six Men Who'll be Pouring Your Drinks and Dishing Their Treats at Sips & Sweets 2017
- Meet Eight of the Sips & Sweets 2017 Culinary Superstars, Plus Get Your Discounted Tickets Now
- Meet Eight Boss Ladies Who Will Be Shaking and Baking at Sips & Sweets 2017 (Plus, A Massive Discount on Tickets!)
- Check Out the Lineup for Sips & Sweets 2017
- Hey Mixologists and Dessert Chefs, Want to Share Your Talents and Your Treats at New Times' 2017 Sips and Sweets?
- Sips and Sweets 2017 Presale Starts Today and We've Got the Code
- Sips and Sweets 2016: Meet The Bartenders And Get The Stories Behind Their First Cocktails
- Psst! Sips and Sweets Tickets Are Two-For-One This Weekend Only
- Sips and Sweets 2016: Meet The Bakers And Get Their Predictions For The Next Big Pastry Trend